- Medical device: CE marking
- Specificity 99.2
- Sensitivity >96.1%
- Implementation time of maximum 10 minutes
- reacts to all Covid-19 mutations known so far
COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Collodial Gold) for the qualitative detection of novel coronaviruses in nasal swab specimens.
- BfArM File no: AT1276/21
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (colloidal gold) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 in specimens from anterior nasal swabs (anterior nasal region approximately 2cm deep).
2 – 30 °C, shelf life is 12 months
Bring the test and specimen to room temperature (15 °C – 30 °C ) before testing. See label for date of manufacture and expiration date.
1. smear in the anterior nasal region (2 cm)
2. fill in extraction buffer
3. dissolve the sample by rotation in the extraction buffer.
4. put on dosing cap for accurate dosing
5. Apply 2 drops
6. result can be read after 15 minutes
Simple result control
A validated result requires the mapping of the control line “C”.
The result is positive as soon as the test line turns “T”.
The result is negative if no band is formed for the test line “T”.
Invalid is the result without control line “C”.
Included in delivery
20 Coronavirus Antigen Test Cassettes
20 test tubes with buffer solution
20 sterile swab swabs
1 Instruction manual